Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sunrises and Sunsets at Niagara Falls

The beauty of the sunrise and sunset at the Falls





Aside from the other pictures of the falls, and the power of the water, the sunrises / sunsets were spectacular to see there. The fog from the 3 waterfalls added more dimensions to the photographs. 

The view can really take your breath away watching the sunrise at Niagara Falls. It's a must see if you do go there - which I highly recommend you see at least once in your lifetime.  

I'd love to when it either snows or freezes. Last year (2014) the falls did freeze and many visited to see the frozen spectacle.

Have you seen Niagara Falls in the fog or when it froze over? 
If you haven't been there is it on your bucket list to visit? 

2 comments:

  1. That must be an awesome sight to see the falls frozen. I've been there a few times, but never in winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Happyone, I bet - I would really love to see it frozen. How many times have you been? I like your new avatar :)

      Delete