Sunday, October 7, 2012

Views Around The Art Festival

views of the reservoir in Autumn

Autumn views of trees near reservoir

Fall leaves falling near reservoir

Fall trees

paintings at art festival

It was a beautiful warm day yesterday at the Scituate Art Festival but not as hot as last year's festival. I thought I would take pictures of the walk from the festival to the car as it is surrounded by beautiful nature around the reservoir. The walk is always a long one on a gorgeous day to and from the festival. I did get one shot of a painting to share here.
Do you get outdoors on Columbus Day weekend?

4 comments:

  1. I love photography blogs! I'm now following. (Hope you'll follow back.) I look forward to seeing more. Thanks for commenting on my blog because now I've found yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Galen, and I believe I have been, I'll double check.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pics Lisa. I could sooooo get lost in the peacefullness. It's rainy here today so it's gonna be a "domestics" kinda day for me. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda. You would love it. Let me know if you ever want to visit :) Today it's rainy now- glad I went yesterday.

      Delete