Saturday, December 19, 2015

Sedona Is Beautiful In December And Is Sure Quiet

Sedona, Arizona in December

Sedona Sunset



Sedona Arizona in December




It had been a while since my last visit to Arizona and I wanted to see Sedona once again. I only saw it one time many years ago for a few hours in a pink jeep tour. This time I stayed overnight and saw the sunset and sunrise as in the top photograph here on this post. 

I didn't realize how quiet it was but it was December too. Everything seemed to close at 7 p.m. in Sedona except for a bar and a few local restaurants. Even the stores closed at 7 p.m and this was during the Christmas shopping season. 

Of course if you go to Sedona you must really do a pink jeep tour. It's a great way to explore the area and learn about it's trees and plant life. Some plants there were edible and are on the menus at the local Sedona restaurants. It's well worth the time and money to do a Pink Jeep Tour while you are in Sedona.

Have you ever been to Sedona, Arizona and seen the beautiful red rocks?

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics, Lisa. I've never been there but maybe some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda, Thanks. I sure hope you do get there, it is so different from the East Coast...

      Delete
  2. I would love to visit Sedona and take the jeep tour. I've always wanted to go and your photos make me want to go even more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara, yes, it is really beautiful and is a must see place. I'm so glad I went back to see it again.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Olga, it sure is different than the East Coast. Thanks for coming by to see it, have a great holiday week upcoming.

      Delete