Friday, December 27, 2013

Pretty December Pond and Skies After Quick Snow Showers

pretty pond in December

pretty pond in December

frozen pond

pink skies

We had a quick snow shower yesterday and the skies looked so pretty afterwards. It was not as bright as the autumn skies but more of a pale pink colors blended with grays.

The snow only last about 30 minutes but did come down rather heavy.

snowing

I'm loving how my Droid occasionally turns an image into a gif. I finally got a replacement one the other day and photos are coming back clearer. 

I haven't posted in a while due to other things happening in my life recently. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is enjoying some beautiful winter scenery.

Have you seen a lot of snow in your area recently? 
Do you enjoy the pinkish skies of December?


No comments:

Post a Comment